Take a dessert-making class before enjoying your high tea and views of the Kangaroo Valley
- Learn how to make classic sweets like lemon curd and macarons
- Your chef gives you expert instruction in a small group setting
- Savour high tea in a room with amazing panoramas of the Kangaroo Valley
- Take home a recipe book to try making the recipes you learnt and more
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Have you ever seen a cooking show on the television and thought it remarkable that chefs could turn out such perfect confectionery in a home kitchen? It’s actually not that difficult and with this afternoon dessert-making class in the picturesque Kangaroo Valley, you’ll be learning to make your own sweets.
Your class is conducted with a small group of foodies, so you’ll get the dessert chef’s undivided attention as you learn to make various delectable sweets. Roll up your sleeves and put on your aprons. Make delicate little macarons, decadent chocolate brownies, classic lemon curd tarts, and even that wobbly Italian classic, panna cotta.
When you’ve finished making your sweets, adjourn to the verandah or the glass room and take a break. Enjoy a spread of sweet and savoury morsels. It’s a high tea with sweeping panoramic views of the Lower Valley. Who would have thought such natural beauty could be found just 2 hours from Sydney or Canberra?
You’ll leave with a copy of our recipe book, so you can continue making these amazing desserts and more in the comfort of your own home. So, sign up now and start making sweets that look as good as they taste.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made