Sample the finest wines and culinary delights of the Bellarine along with fresh ocean air and water views.
- Five and a half hour tour conducted by an experienced guide, and a designated driver
- Wine tastings at a minimum of 5 venues as well as a locally-produced lunch
- Full-day transport in an air-conditioned vehicle and entrance to all venues
- Private pick-ups and drops-off from Geelong are available
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Experience an intoxicating combination of award-winning vineyards and the convenience of a designated driver. The Bellarine will be all yours to indulge in for a whole day! We’ll take you on a visit of at least five showcase wineries. Find yourself surrounded by breathtaking views of the area. This escape will tantalise the tastebuds and stimulate your senses.
Every tour is different. We like to drop in Scotchman’s Hill Vineyard, rated among James Halliday’s Top 100 Australian Wineries. Other times we frequent Basil’s Farm, known for its biodynamic wines. We particularly favour the ‘staff’ who contribute to its sustainable viticulture practices: llamas, babydoll sheep and Indian runner ducks! Lunch is a substantial local dining experience. That’s in addition to drinks at a minimum of five venues. Pure gastronomic satisfaction!
Though lunch is included on this tour, we are drinking quite a bit of wine. We advise a good meal before commencing the trail.
Finally, your journey concludes at the pick-up location. Feel free to stay back if you want more. Come with us, your new favourite wine (or three) awaits!