Explore the delicious side of the Bellarine Peninsula and experience a broad range of fresh local produce that send the senses into gastro override.
- Chartered tour in air-conditioned mini-bus
- A gastro tour of the Bellarine Peninsula conducted by a passionate foodie
- Delight the taste buds with local delicacies
- Lunch, beverages and tastings included
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Explore the delicious side of the Bellarine Peninsula and let us guide you past the tourists and through to the hidden gastronomic gems of the Peninsula.
Experience fresh seafood overlooking the bay in which it’s caught. Forage for fresh berries and taste olive oil surrounded by the olive trees. With real, honest food produced where you stand, this tour is a treat for all five senses.
You’ll delve into the history of venues with stories and facts, sample wines, mussels, olive oil, berries and lots more. This is real food. Much of it organic. And you can’t get it from the supermarket shelf.
Places you may visit include Little Mussel Café, Tuckerberry Hill, Lighthouse Olive Oil, Oakdene Vineyard, Basil’s Farm, Flying Brick Cider Company, Leura Park Estate, White Rabbit Brewery and Little Creatures Brewing.
It’s an exciting showcase of a broad range of fresh local produce and beverages. A delight for any budding foodie!