Discover the fascinating laneways and colourful past of Melbourne’s oldest but coolest burb
- Explore Fitzroy with your awesome guide and great drink specials
- Stop for drinks at three hidden laneway bars 30-40 minutes each
- Dig into a sumptuous two-course dinner meal food requests accepted
- Tick one of the top ten tours to do in Melbourne off your bucket list
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
More than your typical walking tour, but classier than a bar crawl. From hidden CBD laneways and bars to the hippest of hip suburbs. Boy, do we have a tour (and drink) for you!
Discover Melbourne’s oldest suburb, Fitzroy. You'll get a taste of its restaurant, bar and live music scene – the highest per capita of any Melbourne suburb. And you’ll learn about its history of gangs, prostitution, poverty and prejudice.
Join us as we explore the hidden faces of Melbourne’s most relaxed suburb. Grab photos in front of local street art if you like. Stop for drinks at three great Fitzroy bars along the way. And pass more for you to visit another time. We’ll spend about 30-40 minutes at each bar so that you won’t feel rushed. You’ll also be well fed, regardless of your dietary requirements. We take pride in catering to your every conceivable food request!
Prefer some history and culture? You’ll love our stories that revisit the dark, criminal past of this neighbourhood. Depart knowing about Fitzroy’s wealthy origins, plus her slide into crime and extreme poverty. Hear of the rise of criminal gangs in the 1920s, indigenous history, Spanish roots and much more. For an educational and fun experience, you’ve come to the right place!