Relax in a luxury Volkswagen Tourer as you drink in panoramic vistas of iconic vineyards, historic buildings, food gardens and charming villages of McLaren Vale.
- Discover the famous wineries and special places of interest with friendly experienced local guides
- Enjoy regional food and wine delights of the region in luxury, late model passenger vehicles
- Tour world famous award winning estates plus small family boutique wineries
- Includes a grazing menu with fresh, local and seasonal produce
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Enjoy a day tour with a friend to the McLaren Vale region that includes a marvellous grazing menu served on board throughout the day.
The grazing menu includes fresh, local and seasonal produce from talented food producers. Producers include Barossa Farm Produce, Barossa Valley Cheese Company and Angaston’s famous Schulz butcher, to name a few.
Within the region, you’ll find rolling hills, dairy pastures, orchards, farms and vineyards. These are all bounded by picturesque beaches and rugged coastline as you head towards McLaren Vale in a luxury Volkswagon Tourer.
Sip world-class wines in one of the McLaren Vale's 90 cellar doors. Famous for its Shiraz, Mclaren Vale is a world-class wine region found in the Fleurieu Peninsula, joined by Langhorne Creek, Currency Creek and the Southern Fleurieu.
You're sure to enjoy this pristine area and arrive back home, having had an exceptional culinary experience perfect for the senses.