Relax in a luxury Volkswagen Tourer as you drink and enjoy excellent food and wine amongst the Adelaide Hills, well-known for apples, cherries, strawberries, lettuce, leeks and German-style bakeries and smallgoods.
- Discover the famous wineries and special places of interest with friendly experienced local guides
- Enjoy regional food and wine delights of the region in luxury, late model passenger vehicles
- Tour world famous award winning estates plus small family boutique wineries
- Includes a grazing menu with fresh, local and seasonal produce
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Enjoy a day tour with a friend to the Adelaide Hills region that includes a marvellous grazing menu served on board throughout the day.
The grazing menu includes fresh, local and seasonal produce from talented food producers such as Barossa Farm Produce, Barossa Valley Cheese Company and Angaston’s famous Schulz butcher.
Stretching from the Barossa in the north to Kuitpo Forest in the south, the Adelaide Hills is a cultured landscape. The region reflects the lives and activities of its past inhabitants; from the Peramangk Aboriginal people to the early German and English settlers, and those who now call it home.
There are more than 40 cellar doors and the wineries, and as one of Australia’s best cold climate wine regions, there’s a cellar door over every hill.
It's a beautiful area and perfect to share with a friend, acquaintance or family member.