Parasail the heights of fantasy with 360-degree views of the Gold Coast from up in the clouds and if you like, get dipped in the water for extra fun.
- Follow the thermals across the Broadwater with a parasailing adventure to lift your spirits
- Take in amazing Broadwater views on your adventure
- Fly safely with an experienced crew delivering impeccable service
- Gawp at a wide variety of terrain, skyline, islands and mountains
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Come aboard our parasailing boat, built for function and fun! Our vessel’s clean and cosy, the enthusiastic deckhands raucous and amusing. It’ll be your home away from home as you glide around the bay to great music.
Start with a flight briefing. Then, relax as we set sail on the Broadwater.
When we’re in the fly zone, you'll head to the back platform. One of our experienced deckhands will fit your harness and clip you into the parachute. Prepare for the flight!
The skipper will gauge the conditions and monitor them for perfection. Then, off you go into the sky at a controlled rate. Your parasailing adventure has just begun. High enough to touch the clouds?
The skipper follows the thermals across the Broadwater. It’ll make for a memorable, magical parasailing flight.
Drift softly on the warm air currents and enjoy the wondrous surrounds. From the air, you’ll have a 360-degree view from the Surfers Paradise skyline to South Stradbroke and WaveBreak Islands. Peek around the mountains of the Gold Coast hinterland, including Springbrook and Tambourine. Look down into the water too. Schools of fish, pelicans and other water birds flock here. Even bottle-nosed dolphins, sea turtles and dugongs have been spotted.