Fly high in the sky with a friend and a parasail to lift your spirits with amazing views from the Sunshine Coast to South Stradbroke Island.
- Follow the thermals across the Broadwater with a parasailing adventure to lift your spirits
- 360-degree views ranging from the Surfers Paradise skyline to Stradbroke Island
- Qualified skipper and a purpose-designed boat
- Strike it lucky by spotting bottle-nosed dolphins, sea turtles and even the odd dugong
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
If you are looking to scale the heights of adventure, look no further. Parasailing is here.
Sail out on a purpose-designed boat to the parasailing grounds. The skipper will keep you amused during your trip and will impart everything you need to prepare for your parasail.
After the boat reaches the fly zone on the Broadwater, it's time to make your way to the platform to get ready for your flight. Our experienced deckhands fit your harness and clips you into the parachute. The skipper gauges the conditions and releases you into the sky at a controlled rate to begin your parasailing adventure.
Up in the air, you have full 360-degree views from Surfers Paradise to South Stradbroke Island and around to the mountains of the Gold Coast hinterland. There is usually plenty to see in the water as well, as schools of fish, pelicans and other water birds are in abundance on the Broadwater.
Your skipper follows the thermals across the Broadwater to ensure you have a memorable, magical parasailing flight. There is nothing quite like flying, so be prepared to feel your cares slip away as you drift softly on the warm air currents and drink in the gorgeous views below.