Escape to the big blue sea on an all-inclusive fishing charter with 5 hours of fun and expert help to get you results.
- Full briefing covering the safety equipment prior to departure
- Demonstration on how to use the deep-sea fishing tackle
- 5 hours on-board with speedy access to fishing grounds
- Includes all bait and fishing tackle, bottled water, full tuition, legal fish gutted, gilled and bagged.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Fishing is a difficult art, or it used to be. In the early days, recreational fishing was difficult as the rods and tackle were basic. The wood used for rods was dense, and it wasn’t until 1655 with the invention of the hook that recreational fishing began to take off.
Luckily fishing has moved on significantly ever since. And you can experience it right here on the Gold Coast in the guise of deep-sea fishing.
Best of all you get all the bait, rods and tackle provided. The top-quality Penn and Shimano rods and reels make fishing a breeze.
Once aboard the 11-metre fishing vessel, your skipper takes you out about 5-12km offshore, putting you right where the fishing areas are. It takes a short 15 to 30 minutes, so fishing starts quick fast.
Out here in depths of 30-65 metres, the species of fish are extensive.
There’s Cobia, Mackerel, Marlin, Trag, Tuskfish, Snapper, Jewfish, Tuna, Wahoo, Tailor and Trevally.
Your skipper and deckhand are there to help you catch them. They demonstrate bottom bouncing live baiting, spinning, lure trolling and jigging techniques. Learn these techniques, and you can catch a wide variety of bottom-dwelling and pelagic fish species.