An ideal driving experience for you to drive a Ferrari for a cool hour along the roads around South East Melbourne.
- The drive of a lifetime in a super hot red Ferrari 360 Spyder
- Try out a variety of roads, including the freeway
- Enjoy the thrust and slick handling of this beautiful V8 powered sports car
- A 1 hour experience with full red carpet treatment plus photos of you inside and outside the car
This is a golden opportunity for you to drive a Ferrari for a whole hour. How cool is that?
The Ferrari 360 Spyder is beautifully sleek. With oodles of mind-blowing power. And it handles like a dream.
Being in one is one of the most ultimately thrilling experiences you can ever have. It has a V8 engine for one thing. Can do 0-60 in just 4.3 seconds. And has a whopping 400bhp.
But that’s not all. The drive takes place on the roads around South East Melbourne for a breathtaking 60km on a variety of roads.
These babies normally cost a cool amount new. But to get a taste of what it is like to drive a super classic sports car all you have to do is experience it here.
- Prepare for the experience with rally briefing that covers the basic principles of Rally driving
- All equipment is supplied including a full race suit and helmet.
- Complete 6 laps on our purpose built rally track.
- Take home a course completion certificate to remember your day by.
- 16 laps of heart-pounding rally driving on a fantastic rally track
- The thrill of brute power in turbo Subarus and Mitsubishis
- Learn the art of sideways cornering. Race away down the straights just like a true rally pro
- Enjoy a hot lap driven by the pros
- Learn how to drive sideways just like in the movies
- Discover the art of drifting in a super cool Nissan 180 SX
- All conducted under the guidance of an expert stunt professional
- Enjoy in total an amazing 40 corners of drifting for a driving experience like no other
- Learn how to drift a car just like in the movies
- Discover the art of drifting in a super cool Nissan 180 SX with the guidance of a pro
- Amaze your friends and family when you tell them how you drove the car sideways
- Enjoy a minimum of 20 corners of drifting plus one hot lap driven by a pro