This is a fabulous chance to ride in a Ferrari sports car and a once in a lifetime opportunity to be driven in one of the great sports cars of our time.
- The ride of a lifetime in a super sleek red Ferrari
- 16kms in the famous 360 Modena along the spectacular Mornington Peninsula
- The chance to sit back and enjoy the thrust and slick handling of this beautiful V8 powered sports car
- Full red carpet experience including photos inside and outside the car
The 360 Modena is super sleek, full of sumptuous power.
It handles like a dream, out performing the previous 355 model in so many ways. Mainly because it has a V8 engine. Can do 0-60 in just 4.3 seconds. Its far lighter than the 355 and has a whopping 400bhp.
Sliding into the red 2 seater is a dream come true, for these babies cost a cool amount.
But the great thing about this Ferrari ride is you get to enjoy it all as a passenger, so you have a pro at the wheel ready to show you what it can do.
The ride takes place along the rolling hills of the spectacular Mornington Peninsula. The roads offer the perfect combination of straight and winding. Uphill and downhill.
A 16km ride in one of the great sports cars of modern times with stunning views to match - it's got to be experienced.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
- Prepare for the experience with rally briefing that covers the basic principles of Rally driving
- All equipment is supplied including a full race suit and helmet.
- Complete 6 laps on our purpose built rally track.
- Take home a course completion certificate to remember your day by.
- 16 laps of heart-pounding rally driving on a fantastic rally track
- The thrill of brute power in turbo Subarus and Mitsubishis
- Learn the art of sideways cornering. Race away down the straights just like a true rally pro
- Enjoy a hot lap driven by the pros
- Learn how to drift a car just like in the movies
- Discover the art of drifting in a super cool Nissan 180 SX with the guidance of a pro
- Amaze your friends and family when you tell them how you drove the car sideways
- Enjoy a minimum of 20 corners of drifting plus one hot lap driven by a pro