The Down to Earth experience at Werribee Park Mansion is sure to delight the mystery lover in you. For those who want a little work on the farm, or who love scouting out the mystery of a more than 100-year-old farm, this adventure is just right.
- You'll be part of a new farmworking crew at Werribee Park Farm, before the Werribee Park mansion was built
- Learn about the fascinating and difficult life the farm workers experienced
- Be part of a team that helps to solve the mystery of Black Anny, an ancient creature that's said to terrorize the farm
- Enjoy laughter and interactive fun with Joe and Esther
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Your visit to Werribee Park historic farm will take you back to the area in the pre-mansion days. At that time, more than 300 farm workers took care of the land, a thankless and often dangerous job that, at Werribee Park, at least, carried with it a good deal of mystery and adventure.
When you arrive, you'll be greeted by Joe Higgs, the head boundary rider. He'll greet you with enthusiasm, because the farm always has room for new recruits. While he's the boss, his authority is sometimes tested by Esther McLeod, another farm employee.
Your fun and exciting welcome to the farm turns a bit more sinister as night falls and Black Anny comes out of hiding.
Your evening finishes with a glass of wine, which you might rightly need, and a few treats.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.