If a night mystery is your thing and you enjoy a good adventure, then Werribee Park Mansion provides the setting for a theatrical performance where you need to keep your wits about you. Be ready for a night of untold mystery as you travel back in time and find out what rattles Werribee Mansion.
- Enjoy a night of mystery at the authentic Werribee Park Mansion
- Delight as the servants Maggie and Mr. Duncan help you discover what haunts the mansion. It's a magical night tour.
- Share much laughter with the fun antics and personalities of Maggie and Mr Duncan
- Finish the evening with a glass of bubbly or softdrink and a few treats
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Go back in time at Werribee Park Mansion and enjoy a mystery night tour performance like no other. What are those sounds in the mansion? Who lived here? Who still lives here?
Werribee Park was the home of Andrew Chirnside, his wife Mary, and their three children. The home was built with the help of Andrew's brother Thomas, who never married. In 1839, the brothers moved to Australia from Scotland and they became wealthy primarily through sheep farming. Their enormous wealth helped to build the Werribee Mansion to a place of grandeur.
When you arrive at Werribee Mansion for your night tour adventure, you'll be taken back to July 1908. It's just weeks after the death of Mary Chirnside. Her death was the result of a horrific accident. The house has taken on a new air - things are moving, people are hearing strange noises and even seeing ghostly figures.
Two servants remain, Maggie and Mr. Duncan, and they have kept their sense of humor, which they share with you while they help you explore the mystery that is Werribee Park Mansion.
Great night Something different, great perspective on the history of the mansion and replication of the past. Loved the mix of humor, acting and history. A little short but would highly recommend to others.