The most chilling two-hour tour of your life awaits at the haunted grounds of Southport Cemetery, conducted by Australia’s premier ghost tour company.
- Explore one of the true icons of the haunted community
- Two solid hours of spine-tingling paranormal investigation awaits you
- Use genuine ghost hunting tools, such as divining rods and KII meters
- Includes knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides to ensure the highest captivation
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Two Hill Lane is the perfect place to meet your guide, as you take part in one of the Gold Coast’s premier attractions. This tour has been classed as containing elevated levels of paranormal activity and for very good reasons.
The Southport Cemetery is the subject of your tour, which isn’t just about listening to your knowledgeable tour guide share vivid retellings from a time long forgotten, but also getting up close and personal with the ghosts themselves.
This complete two-hour package includes heeding such memorable stories as the mysterious Mr Brown, famous ghosts and hauntings, as well as old Victorian rituals forgotten to time itself. Your tour guide has a particular “style” with which to share these tales and one the participants don’t quickly forget.
And let’s not forget about the investigation side of the tour, which includes communicating and detecting the very ghosts themselves. All the tools will be made available, including divination rods and KII meters, as well as other varied tools to aid you in your search. The only real question is if you have the stomach to stay?