Dive with the sharks at Melbourne Aquarium and experience coming face-to-face with one of the most feared and fascinating creatures of the deep!
- Will this swim with sharks have you fighting to control yourself inside your wetsuit?
- It all gets close and personal at the Melbourne Aquarium for an experience that's as thrilling as they come
- Dive with a Nurse, swim with a Gill, enjoy the company of a Gummy and Port Jackson, not to mention the odd Ray or two
- Includes entrance to the Aquarium, all diving equipment and full training with qualified instructors
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
A dive with the sharks gets you up close and personal with sharks when at any other time you’d want to swim for your life. Yet it’s not as scary as all that. Well maybe a little bit. It all depends how easily scared you are!
It all takes place at Melbourne Aquarium and is completely safe and secure inside their famous 2.2 million litre tank. And oh yes, you won’t be swimming alone. You’ll have an expert diver with you, and you’ll be just like them in wetsuit, and full scuba gear. Your friends can watch you from outside the tank.
Your shark dive begins with a full SCUBA theory session before it’s time to put your theory into practice with a pool session where you get to use the diving equipment and experience the underwater environment for the first time.
Then it's time for your shark swim to begin. You’ll explore an exciting new world where marine creatures pass by and allow you to witness first-hand their daily lives. And boy, they won’t disappoint you!
There are nurse sharks, gill sharks, Port Jackson and gummy sharks as well as sting rays and a whole host of other fabulous marine life to enjoy. Scary? Nah. In fact, we reckon this dive with sharks is an experience you will want to repeat again and again!