Are you ready to come fearlessly face to face with the terror of the deep? Yup, you are!
- One-stop drop into the Great Barrier Reef, Wet Tropics, Gulf Savannah and Cape York regions
- Thrilling but 100 per cent safe dive alongside ocean predators at the top of the food chain
- Educational overview of North Queensland flora and fauna by our reef/rainforest experts
- Great day-out for the whole family or an unforgettably cool time with friends
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Aww, sharks! Got time to spare and bragging rights to earn? Looking for a grander way to spend a day than your typical walking around and hanging out? How does reef sharks, large stingrays and the deep’s finest predators gliding all around you sound? Then your place is here, obviously. Diving with the sharks. We’re talking about scoring amazing pictures. But even more than that, it’s about discovering what you’re made of.
For starters, you’ll meet over 16,000 of the world’s most fascinating and elusive creatures. Tropical North Queensland is one of the world’s most biodiverse regions. Home to rich Aussie plant and animal life.
Sadly, many are endemic, rare or threatened. These wicked cool creatures and the ecosystems that sustain them need your help. Come discover the reality faced by many of our sea creatures. Dive with the sharks, of course. But also walk away with a deeper understanding of our world under the sea.