Face off with the kings of the ocean at the world’s only dedicated tropical North Queensland aquarium.
- Dive among creatures of the Great Barrier Reef, Wet Tropics, Gulf Savannah and Cape York
- Get heart-stoppingly close to the ocean predators at the top of the food chain
- Learn from our AquaNuts, reef and rainforest experts who get you on fire for the environment
- Feel a dangerous buzz yet safe with our qualified diving instructor and complimentary scuba gear
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
At Cairns Aquarium, you’ll find over 16,000 of the world’s most fascinating and elusive creatures. Why not start with the gnarliest of them all? Come dive with the sharks at Cairns Aquarium. It’s a thrilling journey where you’ll discover a whole new animal instinct in you! Your chance to get on the other side of the glass. Only the rich experience of astounding predators gliding all around you will satisfy sometimes.
You’ll see what an honour it is to dwell in one of the world’s most biodiverse regions. Enjoy a wide variety of Australian animals and plants. Many (too many) are endemic, rare or threatened. Best of all, you’ll be swimming right alongside incredible reef creatures. It’s the stuff of documentaries and pure fantasy.
So, face off with reef sharks, giant stingrays and the deep’s most exceptional predators. Discover how these gorgeous creatures and the fragile ecosystems that sustain them have earned their conservation rights. Finally, snag some jaw-dropping photos of your experience.
If you’re not done with the sharks after your dive, check out Dundee's restaurant. Enjoy the 70,000L Under the Pier aquatic display as you dine, featuring schools of fish and sharks swimming past!