With pole fitness you can create longer, flexible and leaner muscles, in half the time achieved with weights and runners and enjoy the fun of circus on the pole!
- Learn hand, thigh and ankle grips as well as about 6 different and easy circus style pole exercises
- There are no cumbersome routines to learn or complicated steps to remember
- Includes 2 x 1 hour classes guided by a qualified fitness instructor
- Receive a high quality training T-Shirt to wear in class and always remember the experience
This is no dance class. Get fit, strong and lean with a pole.
It's the new age fitness experience that changes how you think about fitness.
Learn how to hang, flip, spin and climb up a pole. Even put your feet on the ceiling!
The pole helps strengthen every single muscle in your body. It stabilises you, gives support with balance and posture control and the hanging means you can stretch your entire body out. An awesome feeling.
In your two, one hour, instructor led classes you learn your hand, thigh and ankle grips - all easy circus style moves.
Learn at your own pace. Expect amazing results as you burn more calories and fat than with other strength training methods and it's so much more fun. Before you know it, you'll have your own pole at home.
- Enjoy a beautiful and inspirational performance from a professional belly dancer
- Dress up as Genies' - you won't be able to help but wiggle and giggle
- Experience the exhilaration and belly laughs associated with learning simple, theatrical dance moves
- Pose for a beautiful colourful group photo then finally enjoy some more dancing
- Learn hand, thigh and ankle grips, as well as 6 different, fun and easy circus style pole exercises
- There are no cumbersome routines to learn or complicated steps to remember. This is fun, fun, fun
- Includes an hour of studio time with 11 poles and guided by a qualified fitness instructor
- Additional people can join the party for a small fee