Prepare to wow your friends with your newfound Italian cooking skills and dishes from Roasted pear and pancetta bark baked cheese to Ricotta and pear tarts with vanilla pear gelato.
- 3 hour cooking session
- Trained chef at your fingertips for skills and advice
- All ingredients, plus notes and recipes are supplied
- 3 course meal included. BYO
Learn Italian cooking, an understated culinary art where foods are rich in flavours and seasoned with fresh herbs.
Your cooking class begins with a heart warming welcome where you can sample freshly made bread, focaccia or pizza.
Your chef for the session introduces you to the class and the techniques behind creating simple yet delicious dishes to wow your friends. Then pop on your apron, move into the kitchen and begin the cooking.
Working in small groups your chef guides you through step by step from preparing the perfect pasta dough, to delicious ravioli filling, roasted capsicum sauce and burnt butter with sage.
You also learn how to make the perfect Italian sweet dish - the light and refreshing semi-freddo, Italian ice-cream.
After the class, sit down to eat the extraordinary food created on the day - stunning authentic Italian dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour. From lavender and rosemary flat breads with pancetta and artichoke, roasted pear and pancetta bark baked cheese, ravishing stuffed ravioli and ricotta and pear tarts.
- Enjoy an introduction that includes finding out what you would most like to achieve from the BBQ session
- Find out from expert chefs how to ensure you are getting the best and freshest seafood
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation throughout
- Create really moist and succulent BBQ seafood
- Find out from expert chefs the important approach to temperatures and resting meats
- Enjoy the food and receive an interesting two part wine tutorial matched to your food
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation throughout the session
- Impress your friends and family at the next BBQ