If you're passionate about Thai food and want to learn how to make your own pastes from scratch along with all the tricks, then this class is for you.
- 3 hour action packed but relaxed cooking session
- Trained chef at your fingertips for skills and advice
- All ingredients, plus notes and recipes are supplied
- 3 course Thai feast to enjoy. BYO
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Thai food is fashioned from simple, fresh ingredients. Learn how to make pastes from scratch and then use them through a gorgeous Thai feast.
With this hands-on cookery course, you’ll learn valuable knife skills and create a delectable 3 to 4 course Thai feast.
You’ll create a modern menu of Thai dishes including Scented Beef and Basil Spring Rolls, Mango, strawberry and lemongrass sweet-hot dipping sauce, Fragrant and Sweet Thai Basil Chicken on coconut rice and curried sweet potato stack. You’ll finish with Lychee scented ice cream or Lime scented coconut Brule.
Classes are interactive and partially hands-on. You work in small groups of two or three to learn the important stuff, and a part of the class is demonstration only. Perfect for people who love cooking, entertaining and those that appreciate good, honest food without having to spend hours in the kitchen.