Cook up a storm with this hands on BBQ experience guided by the professionals - learn the tricks and short cuts from expert chefs in a great social environment.
- Enjoy an introduction that includes finding out what you would most like to achieve from the BBQ session
- Find out from expert chefs how to ensure you are getting the best and freshest seafood
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation
- In no time you'll be ready to impress your friends and family at the next BBQ
In this Seafood BBQ cooking class, you'll learn some great ways to create really moist, succulent and tasty seafood that's sure to amaze your friends and astound your family when you next fire up the barbie
Upon arrival relax and share your thoughts on what you would like to achieve from the BBQ class as we prepare to cook up some of the best BBQ seafood you've ever tasted.
We look at how to achieve really moist and succulent seafood, starting with key buying tips to ensure you are getting the freshest possible product. Then we move onto the BBQ demonstrations where you play an active part in the preparation, cooking and serving of the dishes.
Cook BBQ King Prawns with Coriander and Cashew through to Whole BBQ Steam Roasted Snapper Asian Style.
Throughout the session, you get to enjoy the food and receive an interesting two part wine tutorial matched to your food.
- Paddle the beautiful Brisbane Waters and Woy Woy Bay weaving amongst oyster farms and past Pelican Island.
- Learn about the oysters, how they are grown and how to enjoy them best, before indulging in the oyster and wine tasting.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch on a secluded beach
- View the daily pelican feeding from your kayak, a great photo opportunity