Take a hands-on, demonstration led BBQ class that covers all you need to know about American Smoked food from America's Deep South.
- Friendly and insightful instruction from a qualified chef
- Explore smoking techniques with charcoal to produce mouth watering results every time
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation
- Sit down to enjoy your creations at the end of the class
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Bring Southern American smoked food traditions to your next BBQ party. By using traditional methods from the southern regions of Texas, Memphis, Carolina and Kansas, friends and family will always want you to be head chef.
No more burnt out meat and chewy left overs, this BBQ class offers demonstrations and hands-on practice that gets you from novice to expert in 3 hours.
On arrival enjoy a cold beer as your Chef for the day introduces the session. You'll learn about rubs, timing, and temperatures and of course the perfect techniques and accompaniments needed to create the perfect American Smoked BBQ food.
Throughout the session, you are involved in the production and barbecuing process from the creation of Uncle E-Rocks KC to MO Baby Back Ribs and Memphis Style Pulled Pork. There are 2 entrees, 3 mains and 3 side dishes to prepare that compliment each other.
With all the courses complete, sit down and enjoy your creations. Drink a craft beer and talk over the session. It's the perfect way to enjoy American Smoked food and a great way to prepare to impress your friends at the next BBQ.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made