Learn to cook some delicious BBQ dishes in a fun and interactive cooking class with plenty of professional tips, tricks and short cuts from our expert chefs.
- Introduction that includes finding out what you would most like to achieve from the BBQ session
- Learn from expert chefs the important approach to temperatures and resting meats
- Hands-on demonstrations help you create some outstanding dishes, and you get to enjoy them
- Learn about the many BBQ myths and secrets
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Combine your love of American style smoking and BBQ cooking in this fun, hands-on class where you'll learn about BBQ techniques from Texas to Memphis to Carolina and Kansas. Get tips on rubs, timing, and temperatures and of course the perfect accompaniments.
Learn about the four main BBQ regions of the United States and the differences between them. Explore techniques such as smoking with charcoal and the low and slow method to produce mouth-watering, fall off the bone meat every time you BBQ!
On arrival, enjoy a cool beer, put on an apron, and meet your chef for the day. You and the chef prepare fresh meat for smoking to demonstrate and learn the techniques. The chef covers equipment, the Texas crutch method, troubleshooting and temperature.
On the menu is Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, Uncle E-Rock's Smoked Baby Rack Ribs with Apple Bourbon, BBQ Sauce Memphis Style, Smoked Pulled Pork with Mop Sauce and Cabbage and Apple Slaw Texas Style, Smoked Low and Slow, Cape Grim Brisket Smoked Corn with Jalapeno and Lime Butter Spicy Cinnamon and Chilli Chocolate Brownie
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made