A BBQ master class is just the thing for those that want to go beyond the usual charred steak and sausages.
- Introduction that includes finding out what you would most like to achieve from the BBQ session
- Find out from expert chefs the important approach to temperatures and resting meats
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation throughout the session
- Impress your friends and family at the next BBQ
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Prepare to cook up some of the best BBQ food you've ever tasted.
In this BBQ Meat course, our trained chefs cover the essential areas of temperatures and resting meats.
BBQ demonstrations help you learn the techniques, and you play an active, hands-on part in the preparation, cooking and serving of the dishes.
Cook BBQ Tandoori Pork Kebabs, Roasted Lamb shoulder, beef sliders with Chimichurri to the more complex BBQ Cape Grim Sirloin with rocket, caramelised onion and balsamic.
Throughout the class, you get to enjoy the food and receive an interesting two-part wine tutorial matched to your meal.
After this course, you'll be ready to return home to create BBQ meals that are sure to impress your friends.
I really enjoyed the informal atmosphere of the experience. The chiefs were great and handed over some valuable tips. I hosted a family gathering on Australia Day and wowed everyone with my new skills and creative menu. Thanks.
Good, more informative than expected. Mainly, it was fun.