Get hands on experience with professional BBQ tips, tricks and short cuts from our expert chefs in a great social environment.
- We find out what you would most like to achieve from the BBQ session
- Expert chefs share the approach to temperatures and resting meats
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation throughout
- Learn about the many BBQ myths and secrets.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
During this fun and educational BBQ class you'll learn some great new recipes to amaze your friends and family.
Upon arrival relax and share your thoughts on what you would like to achieve from the BBQ class. Prepare to cook up some of the best BBQ food you've ever tasted.
Our chefs cover the important areas of temperatures and resting meats. Then its straight onto the BBQ demonstrations where you play an active part in the preparation, cooking and serving of the dishes. Throughout the lesson, you get to enjoy the food and match each course with a James Squire Beer.
You'll be ready to return home to create BBQ meals that will impress your friends.
It was an enjoyable experience overall. As a cooking course with 20 participants only 3-4 people had the opportunity to do most of the prep which was a bit disappointing. The was lots of upselling products and suppliers which was a. It much at times.Beer whilst cooking was a bonus.