Combine your love of American style smoking and BBQ cooking in this hands on class that draws on traditional methods and ingredients.
- Friendly instruction from a qualified chef
- Explore smoking techniques with charcoal to produce mouth watering results every time
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation
- Enjoy your creations at the end of the class
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Know your Texas from Memphis, Carolina from Kansas? They all have their unique smoking methods and traditions. And this cooking class helps you achieve each to perfection.
Fire up the BBQ, grab an apron and learn the low and slow cook off. Using traditional methods of these southern regions you'll soon find out why American smoked food is so delicious more some.
On arrival enjoy a cold beer as your Chef for the day introduces the session. You get to find out all the tips on rubs, timing, and temperatures and of course the perfect techniques and accompaniments.
After a demonstration, you start creating the first course. Throughout, you are involved in the production and barbecuing process from the creation of Uncle E-Rocks KC to MO Baby Back Ribs and Memphis Style Pulled Pork. There are 2 entrees, 3 mains and 3 side dishes to prepare.
With all the courses complete you sit and eat your creations, matched with a craft beer. It's the perfect way to enjoy American Smoked food and a great way to prepare to impress your friends at the next BBQ.