Get hands on experience with professional BBQ tips, tricks and short cuts from our expert chefs in a great social environment.
- We find out what you would most like to achieve from the BBQ session
- Expert chefs share the approach to temperatures and resting meats
- Hands on demonstrations and active participation throughout
- Learn about the many BBQ myths and secrets.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
During this fun and educational BBQ class you'll get to learn some great new BBQ recipes that are sure to amaze your friends and family.
Kick off with an introduction to the proceedings from our chefs. Share your thoughts on what you would like to achieve from the BBQ class then prepare to cook up some of the best BBQ food you've ever tasted.
Our chefs cover the important areas of temperatures and resting meats. Then its straight onto the BBQ demonstrations where you play an active part in the preparation, cooking and serving of the dishes.
Throughout the lesson, you get to enjoy the food and match each course with a James Squire Beer.
You'll be ready to return home to create BBQ meals that will impress your friends.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made