Revel in this indulgent biscuit-making workshop that's devoted to shortbreads, to fancy petit fours, wedged ganache and dipping chocolate.
- 5-hour workshop held in a small intimate group
- Take home 1 kg of assorted biscuits made in the class
- Learn from the pros and try your hand at making biscuits
- Lots of attention and hands on experience
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Start your class with a talk from a passionate chocolatier and biscuit maker - your host for the day.
Learn about flours and how they interact with other ingredients. The methods and processes, techniques and textures and everything in between. You create many different biscuits from shortbreads to fancy petit fours, wedged with ganache and dipped in chocolate.
We cover gluten-free, dairy-free and or nut-free recipes. Best of all, as well as the knowledge, you take home a whopping 1kg of assorted biscuits made in the class, including the recipes.
The class is a fun and relaxed 5-hour class that's both informative and educational. The hardest part is the resulting biscuits which may be far too tempting to make it home.