Join the Indian Home Cooking class and find out what authentic, true to tradition Thali is all about.
- Try something amazing to brighten up your day
- Learn how to cook a genuine Indian Thali meal
- Over 5 delicious courses from entre to side dishes
- A hands-on class that tantalises the senses
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Go on, admit it. You can’t cook Indian food as well as they do in Indian restaurants. And there’s an excellent reason for that – you have not been raised in a family where real Indian cooking is learned and shared!
But don’t worry. Help is here, for we have this incredible gift experience that will get you mastering all the skills you need to create genuine Indian cuisine at home. Most notably the Thali meal.
The Indian Thali is not just a meal. Or a plate. It is, in fact, a tradition with many traditions handed down from one generation of cooks to the next. The class will talk about the Thali and the culinary heritage that makes every element of it so important to a balanced diet.
This is a cooking demonstration. But also a hands-on class with over 5 items on the menu from an entrée. To the main course. And the side dishes.
This is the ideal way to learn how to cook an Indian banquet and wow your friends and family at your next soiree!