Slide into the driving seat of the classic Jaguar E-Type Roadster - an iconic car of the 60s that is sure to get heads turning.
- The excitement starts when you pick up your Jaguar E-Type within the Sydney Metropolitan area.
- You are provided with driving instructions and a full tank of fuel to get you underway.
- This car is one of the rare 2 plus 2 conversions completed in the nineties.
- Spend the day touring the city or any road that you choose. Hire includes 200km allowance and you can extend it further.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Give your neighbours something to talk about! Their heads will turn when they see you drive off for the day in a sleek 1968 Jaguar E-Type - the only car ever to be shown at the New York Museum of Contemporary Art.
Nothing compares to the feel of driving the E-Type. It's a classic car with 4.2 litres of brut power, all revved up and ready to go.
Penelope, as she's been fondly named, was built using a new Series 3 roadster shell but with the traditional and superb XK 6 cylinder motor and running gear.
Driving her is simply bliss. She's a motoring thoroughbred. A motoring dream as it used to be over 40 years ago.
With a full day ahead, there's plenty of time to enjoy this car, so step back in time and find out what made this car so great. But keep your eyes on the road as everyone else's will be on you!