Classic cars don’t come any more classic than this – the 1965 Jaguar Mark 2 S Type - and its yours to enjoy for a day.
- The chance to drive a car made famous by the infamous English gangsters The Krays
- A 1962 Jag Mark 2 full of sophistication and style with original 50 year-old engine
- Sumptuous leather interior with Wilton carpets and rear-seat picnic tables
- A beautiful classic car for all formal occasions or simply awesome cruising of our great Aussie countryside
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
When you set eyes on this beauty you will see just why that was all the words you needed to describe this wonderfully sophisticated and stylish motor.
It has leather armchair seating in the front. Walnut dash. Wilton carpet. And picnic tables built into the rear of the front seats – ideal for a glass of champagne. The boot is cavernous. There’s seating for five with a large glass area giving a feeling or spaciousness for all.
The cars ‘Pace’ comes from its legendary XK motor giving it a top speed of 125 mph (201 kph) and only needing 8.5 seconds to reach 60 mph (100 kph).
Put it all together and it’s easy to see why it was the favourite motor for racing drivers and notorious gangsters of the time! From Stirling Moss to the Kray Twins and many more besides, the Jag Mark 2 was adopted and adored by all.
Our Heritage Certified model from 1965 comes in original opalescent pale blue body and still has its original (50 year old!) 3.8 litre engine.
Smooth and comfortable it makes a great wedding car. Great for formals. Great for lapping up the miles on the way to the Hunter Valley to test out those picnic tables in the back.