This Daimler is really a Jaguar Mk II but with a sweet V8 instead of the Jaguar 6 cylinder - it's all yours to drive for the day.
- The chance to drive a car made famous by Driving Miss Daisy and Inspector Morse
- Full of sophistication and style
- Sumptuous interior with Wilton carpets and rear-seat picnic tables
- A beautiful classic car for all formal occasions or simply awesome cruising of our great Aussie countryside
When you set eyes on this beauty you will see just why driving Miss Daisy is a real treat.
This Jaguar MkII is really a Daimler but with a V8. It has armchair seating in the front. Walnut dash. Wilton carpet. And picnic tables built into the rear of the front seats – ideal for a glass of champagne. The boot is cavernous. There’s seating for five with a large glass area giving a feeling or spaciousness for all.
The Daimler, sorry Jaguar is an excellent cruiser that offers effortless driving. Smooth and comfortable it makes a great wedding car. Great for formals. Great for lapping up the miles on the way to the Yarra Valley to test out those picnic tables in the back.
- Learn how to drift a car just like in the movies
- Discover the art of drifting in a super cool Nissan 180 SX with the guidance of a pro
- Amaze your friends and family when you tell them how you drove the car sideways
- Enjoy a minimum of 20 corners of drifting plus one hot lap driven by a pro