Slide into the driving seat of the classic Jaguar E-Type - an iconic car with a massive V12 engine that is sure to get heads turning.
- The excitement starts when you pick up your Jaguar E-Type at Ormond
- You are provided with driving instructions and a full tank of fuel to get you underway.
- This car takes 4 people plus some bags
- Spend the day touring the city or any road that you choose. Hire includes 200km allowance and you can extend it further.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
There’s no better example of a classic car than the Jaguar E Type. Since it was unveiled at the Geneva auto show in March 1961, the Jaguar E-Type has regularly topped lists of the most beautiful cars ever made. Enzo Ferrari agreed.
And we have one such beautiful car for you here. Sleek. Green. From 1972. With that iconic long slim bonnet. And it's got a massive V12 that transformed the E-Type from a car that was a little rough around the edges to a sensational car you could drive all day.
Now turn the key and press the starter button and that smile will change to a big grin.
Next thing you know, you’re hitting the open road at 2,000 rpm, pointing that long bonnet at the point of the first corner and powering out of it will turn that grin into an insane giggle!
What is more, with this day drive you get to luxuriate in the E Type from 8am to 6pm and can go anywhere you like in Melbourne. Along the the beaches. the Dandenong Ranges. Mornington Peninsula - you choose.
But wherever you go, remember, it takes 4 people and some soft bags or a few cases of wine. Go on, spoil yourself.