Strap on your night wings and zip line up to 35 metres above the forest floor in the dark
- Breathtaking twilight Treetop Walk in the Illawarra regions mystical rainforest
- Experienced tour guides will offer insights into the history of the forest
- Possible rare peek into the lives of a couple of nocturnal forest animals
- Thrilling series of cable spans and suspension bridges including our 106m super zip
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Come sundown; you can be a part of the forest coming alive. Join us for an After Dark Zipline Tour!
It begins with a magical guided sunset Treetop Walk. Learn about the forest's fascinating history, get a glimpse of forest ecology and find out about this growing and vibrant place.
More than that, it's a chance to immerse yourself in nature, by night. Even experience the mystical rainforest of the Illawarra region in a different light.
You'll gain new perspectives over a 1.5km trail. Are you feeling lucky? You never know, abundant local wildlife may lie in wait. See nocturnal creatures from wombats to echidnas, sugar gliders and the dusky antechinus.
Then, under cover of darkness, it’s on to the ziplining!
Zippers navigate a series of cable spans and suspension bridges - some up to a breathtaking 35 metres above the forest floor.
Love a thrill? You’ll be swept away by the super zip, which is 106 metres long! It's officially the highest zipline tour in all of Australia.
Be prepared for an experience like no other. Fly like a bat into the darkness of the warm temperate rainforest!