Fly from up high on a zip line tour that takes you through a series of elevated cable spans and suspension bridges with panoramic views of the Pacific.
- A unique eco-wilderness adventure in the Southern Highlands rainforest
- 1 hour of Zipping through treetops with panoramic views out to the Pacific Ocean
- Fully guided tour conducted by professionals
- Includes self-guided treetop walk above the forest
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
It’s officially the highest zipline tour in all of Australia, right here in the Southern Highland rainforest. The zip line tour involves flying on a series of elevated cable spans and high up suspension bridges and especially connected tree platforms that we like to call cloud stations.
Your guides control all departure and arrivals between platforms while offering some great insight into the forest history and unique features.
Harnessed up, you’ll zip through the treetops with panoramic views out to the Pacific Ocean. You’ll be able to see trees and forest ecology in a new light and learn about the growing and vibrant forest.
It gets better:
With your feet safely back on the ground, you can take a self-guided tree top walk and enjoy the forest from a new perspective. The 1.5km trail takes in the native forest, steel walkways and a massive central tower that rises above you by 50m. There’s an abundance of wildlife to see from wombats, lyrebirds, echidnas, sugar gliders and the dusky antechinus.
Zipline plus tree top walk – it’s an experience you’ll not forget.