You know those old Tiger Moth planes you see up in the sky doing loops and rolls, well this is the experience to take you right to the action.
- Breathtaking acrobatic fun in an old vintage Tiger Moth
- Loops, rolls, barnstorming tricks 500 feet up in the air
- All the fun of the fair multiplied by a zillion
- 30 minutes incredible stunt action over the Yarra Valley
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
We have a plane. We have the qualified instructor and we have all the authentic 1930s pilot gear to go with it.
The sound of the prop being turned. The chug chug chug as the engine fires up. That sweet smell of diesel. The thrill of sitting in the open cockpit with the wind in your hair…as you suddenly find yourself upside down!
It all adds up to a wonderful half hour of ‘gentleman’s aerobatics’ that includes loops and rolls and the ancient barnstormer art of attempting to cut an unfurling roll of toilet paper with the wing of the plane!
This is 30 minutes of wonderful flying and Tiger Moth stunt action over the stunning Yarra Valley that will absolutely take your breath away.
There are fun fairs – and then there’s doing stunts in an old vintage biplane – for an exhilarating experience, you will remember over and over and over again. We know what we prefer!