Grab your flying goggles and prepare for a scenic flight experience aboard a genuine CT4 Airtrainer that’s guaranteed to show you the sights in a whole new style.
- Enjoy 30 minutes of uninterrupted flight time aboard a CT4 Airtrainer.
- Marvel at the sights above Riddells Creek and the surroundings
- Experience the thrill of a genuine military training aircraft.
- Huge canopy lets you see all the sights down below
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
For almost 50 years, the CT4 Airtrainer has been soaring above the Australian skies, performing training missions for pilots from the Royal Australian Air Force. It is an aircraft that has proved itself a worthy addition to any flying group and is the perfect choice for your next flying adventure.
With 30 minutes of total flying time, this is the kind of experience most people only ever dream of. Climbing aboard an aircraft as agile as the CT4, you know this is a scenic flight like no other. From the moment you leave the ground, its vast canopy is the perfect window to the world as you soar into the skies above Point Cook and turn towards Williamstown and Station Pier.
With a top speed of 383kph and turns capable of 6G and -3G, this plane will ensure this is one experience you never forget.