A 30 minute scenic Tiger Moth flight with amazing aerobatics awaits you in this experience high above the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula.
- Begin your journey back in time with an introduction to the history of the Tiger Month
- Track to woody point Hornibrook the wet lands, lake Samsonvale, Narangba
- Enjoy magnificent views from your position in front of the pilot
- Perform incredible aerobatics from stall turns, rolls, loop the loop to wing overs
Imagine taking to the skies in a fully restored vintage Tiger Moth. A biplane where the propeller is started manually and the cockpit is open to the wind.
The Tiger Moth design dates back to the heyday of the 1930s. And this flight makes you feel you are right back there training as a pilot did in those days.
After a safety briefing and introduction to the Tiger Moth, you begin your adventure by suiting up in the old style goggles and Biggles-style flying jacket.
With the prop spinning, your pilot signals for the chocks to be removed. With a surprisingly short run up the runway, the Tiger Moth lifts off and your 30-minute aerobatic flight begins.
The nerves now hinting at some second thoughts, your pilot puts the plane through its paces. Barrel rolls, loop the loops, stall turns and spins – the nerves give way, the adrenalin kicks in. This is an amazing flying experience. Up, down and round and round.
You now know what it takes to be a flying ace. Oh. And the scenery of the Redcliffe coast, that’s there too!
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
It was fantastic!! The crew were really friendly and the flight was AWESOME!!
The provider was very efficient and helpful. Nice setup. My partner said it was the best experience of his life. Something he had always wanted to do and it lived up to his expectations.
The flight was a perfect beginning to a wonderful day for my husband and our children. It was well organised, the weather perfect and the flight more than my husband expected.
Awesome day out very good operators
- Enjoy a scenic flight around your local airport, learning the basic controls of a jet airliner and being in command of a take off and a landing.
- Your experience as Captain begins with a pre flight briefing from your co pilot. Run through the checklists and prepare for take off.
- You get to spend a full half hour at the controls of the aircraft.
- Experience what its like to take off, cruise and land a passenger aeroplane.
- Select from a range of different 1 hour flight simulation options including City to City, Take off and Landings and Challenging Approaches
- Your experience as Captain begins with a pre flight briefing from your co pilot. Run through the checklists and prepare for take off
- You get to spend a full 90 minutes at the controls of the aircraft
- Experience what its like to take off, cruise at altitude and land a passenger aeroplane. It's the ultimate flight simulation experience