Enjoy an amazing 45-minute adventure flight with some fun aerobatics as you fly around the Redcliffe Peninsula in a beautifully restored, open cockpit, Tiger Moth bi-plane.
- Begin with an introduction to this marvellous plane and a safety briefing
- Track to Beachmere around Glasshouse Mountains
- Enjoy magnificent views from your position in front of the pilot
- Aerobatics with loops, turns and barrel rolls
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Take to the skies for an adventure flight in a fully restored Tiger Moth and explore aerobatics while you're up there.
The Tiger Moth is a very robust, reliable and strong aircraft that evolved from the Gipsy Moth. At the outbreak of WWII, the Tiger Moth was the basic trainer for all airmen in the Commonwealth and the last biplane trainer used by the RAAF.
Begin your journey with an introduction to the aircraft and prepare for the smell, the sound and the classic seating. It gives you a true sense of aviation. Flight goggles, leather flight suit. Oh, what a picture! Get ready Biggles. It's chocks away!
With a full 45-minutes spend in the air; your flight takes in the sights of Beachmere before passing around the Glasshouse Mountains.
Experience loops, turns and barrel rolls during an aerobatics session that'll turn your knuckles white. It's enough to topple the gyros but not too wild - just perfect for the beginner and it will leave a big smile of your face when you return to Redcliffe.