Pitch yourself against a friend in a Tiger Moth dogfight, re-living the days of a WWII training pilot. Spin, loop and roll through the sky in the ultimate adrenaline pumped dog fight.
- Receive a pre-flight briefing from your fully trained pilot
- Enjoy a formation scenic flight over Melbourne and surrounds
- Experience a variety of aerobatic manoeuvres that will set your hair on end
- Go head to head in a battle of the skies against a friend
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Take an incredible flight in a vintage Tiger Moth pitched against another vintage Tiger Moth.
Before take-off, discuss your requirements with your pilot. Whether it be barrel rolls, looping the loop or the hairy inverted spin, this is your opportunity to feel what it was like to be a flying ace in a dog fight.
On with the Biggles-style flying jacket, a headset and goggles.
Your pilot prepares the plane, the prop spins and the familiar sound of the Tiger Moth engine cuts in. The feeling of a bygone era is remarkably immersive. 1931 here we come. Chocks away chaps!
From the front seat of the Tiger Moth, feel the same adrenaline rush and sensations of a WWII training pilot experienced in his open cockpit, bi-plane.
With full on roller coaster action you'll need nerves of steel and a head for heights as your pilot performs aerobatics to shake off the enemy.
Pitch yourself against a friend - hold on tight - this flying experience is an experience of a lifetime.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.