Experience what its like to perform wild aerobatics in a mighty YAK 52 trainer plane that's capable of creating amazing G forces.
- Full briefing that covers the plane and safety requirements
- Spend 45 minutes in the amazing Russian YAK 52 aircraft that's capable of creating +7/ -5 G forces.
- Enjoy the ride as your pilot takes you through some thrilling aerobatic manoeuvres
- Try some advanced aerobatics such as an inverted spin or take the controls yourself
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Get ready for an incredible aerobatic flight in a Russian YAK 52 complete with original colours, instrumentation and radios. For nerves and stomachs that can cope with the extreme excitement, this YAK 52 aerobatic adventure is sure to topple your gyros.
After a briefing from your pilot, you board the YAK 52, strap in tight and prepare for take off. With clearance from the tower, your pilot takes the plane to a dizzy height that's just right for aerobatics.
This is where the fun begins. You experience the full show of head spinning moves and sequences, that's been carefully designed to thrill even the most die hard of fliers.
Starting gently, each aerobatics manoeuvre increases your resistance before you move on to the most hair-raising manoeuvres of all. But don't worry, constant contact with your pilot means you can lower the pace if it's all gets too much to handle. After all these YAKs were built to withstand high Gs and speed – they can push the limits of even the thirstiest of adrenaline junkies!
Excellent, an experience I wouldn't have thought of doing. On the down side felt nauseous for a few hours after but that all helps remember it
Instructions were clear and operator was awesome Sorry for vomiting in the plane...