Fly in a 1940s Tiger Moth airplane for a taste of aviation as it used to be in the good old days of open cockpit and bi-planes.
- Receive a pre-flight briefing from your fully trained pilot
- Take a flight that lasts for up to 45 minutes in an award winning 1940s WWII Tiger Moth
- Enjoy magnificent views of Melbourne and the surrounds on a city and beaches circuit
- From barrel rolls to turns and loops, you'll not forget this soon!
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Don a Biggles-style flying jacket, a headset and goggles for a spectacular trip in a vintage Tiger Moth aircraft.
Your pilot prepares the plane. The prop spins. And that all too familiar sound of the Tiger Moth engine will have you feeling you're in a bygone era.
It's chocks away chaps and up, up and away!
Once airborne your pilot puts the plane on a course where you can enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding area. But that soon changes and the fun begins.
From barrel rolls to loops and turns, this is the ultimate thrill-a-minute, roller coaster ride. But beware; you'll need a cast iron stomach and a head for heights.
Of course, you can always let your pilot know that it's time to calm it down!
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
Acrobatics were awesome. I wish they had taken up more of the flight time.
Highs: about 4000 feet above ground then spiralling down Lows: having to land on ground again From a happy Tiger Moth Wild acrobatic experience