Take to the skies, for an incredible flight in a Russian YAK 52 complete with original colours, instrumentation and radios.
- Fly with an experienced pilot with 25 minutes spent in a Russian YAK 52
- Enjoy the ride as your pilot takes you through some exciting aerobatic manoeuvres
- Spin, loop and roll through the sky in the ultimate roller coaster ride. Take the controls and have a go yourself!
- Just forget the big meal before you take to the skies
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Prepare for an incredible roller coaster ride with a 25-minute flight in a mighty Russian YAK 52.
Complete with original colours, instrumentation and radios, the YAK 52 is a 1991 model built for the Russian Air Force for training. It’s one of the newest Yaks in Australia.
But beware; a cast-iron stomach, nerves of steel and a head for giddy heights are vital.
After a brief with your pilot, suit up and board the YAK 52. Your pilot checks and prepares the plane for take-off. You can hear everything including communications with air traffic control.
With clearance for take-off, the plane rapidly rises to a dizzy height from where your aerobatics sequence begins.
You get to enjoy an introductory aerobatic sequence that includes barrel rolls and loop the loop. If you feel up to it, you can take the controls and try some aerobatics.
If this doesn't topple your gyros, then nothing will!
I thoroughly enjoyed the aerobatics and the pilot was superb. It was one of the best things ever that I experienced in my life. I have nothing but praise and I say to my friends "You've got to experience this".
The flight and maneuvers were very good. The pilot, Garry, explained things well.
Once in a lifetime event.