Jump into the seat of an open cockpit biplane built of fabric and wood, a design that goes back to the early thirties.
- A pre-flight briefing with your fully trained pilot
- 25 minutes in an award winning 1940s WWII Tiger Moth
- Magnificent views and lots of aerobatics
- From barrel rolls to turns and loops, you'll not forget this soon
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The nostalgia of the early thirties through to wartime Europe awaits.
With nothing but a pair of straps to stop you falling, your pilot will start the engine. Coughing hard, spitting out smoke and then settling into a steady throbbing rhythm, its chocks away chaps. The moment has come.
The Tiger Moth chugs across the airstrip, turns and accelerates along the runway. Without far to travel, it limbers into the air.
Climbing steadily at an assured leisurely pace, the biplane reaches a level that’s safe for aerobatics. There are views of the sea but not so much time for that. Before long you’ll hear the pilot preparing you for the aerobatics.
The sky, the sea, the airfield whirls around you as the plane tumbles to build up airspeed. Then pulling straight up, your pilot performs the perfect loop. Over the top, upside down, the wind howling through the rigging, there’s lots of aerobatics on this 25-minute flight.
Terror to elation and back again. Looping, rolling and spinning. But no one can hear your screams up here.