This intense aerobatics flight offers a thrill-a-minute flight with one of Australia’s best aerobatics pilots, Matt Hall.
- Aerobatics performed by top gun and Red Bull air race pilot, Matt Hall
- Safety briefing, aircraft inspection and 20 minutes spent in the air with Matt at the controls
- Loops, barrel rolls, spins, half Cubans, upside down, tumbling
- Take home footage of your flight plus a signed hat or book as a memento of your day
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Matt is a former RAAF Fighter Combat Instructor, an international unlimited aerobatic competitor and the first Rookie to finish a Red Bull race and the entire season on the podium. His experience and capabilities make this experience the ultimate dream for the aviation enthusiast.
You join Matt for a pre-flight briefing and discussion on your abilities and what you want to get from your flight. You then perform a full aircraft inspection with Matt before getting strapped into the aircraft ready for a truly wild ride.
Once at a safe altitude, hold on tight whilst Matt completes a series of astounding Air Race simulation manoeuvres from loops, barrel rolls, spins, half Cubans, upside down and tumbling. These are high intensity, fast and powerful manoeuvres that are sure to amaze.
Afterwards, enjoy a full debrief, refreshments with you and your friends plus take home a signed hat and shirt as a memento of your day of aerobatics.