Take the controls of an aerobatic trainer plane and perform complicated and exciting manoeuvres like loops and rolls and even fly the plane back to the airport in preparation for landing.
- Full briefing on the aircraft's controls and operations
- Hear all the calls to air traffic control and speak to your pilot through the intercom
- As this is an instructional flight the pilot will explain what is happening each step of the way
- Your instructor will hand over control of the plane to you. Here's your chance to soar like a bird.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Flying in a plane is fun. Aerobatics is fun too. But imagine taking the controls and trying loops and barrel rolls. Wouldn’t that be fun?
You can do just that in this hands-on experience. Surprised?
Begin with your feet firmly on the ground. Your instructor briefs you on the plane’s controls and operations. Then with your instructor sat right beside you, prepare for take-off.
You will be able to take in all the calls to air traffic control and speak with your instructor throughout the flight.
Once airborne, your instructor explains the basic mechanics of flight and how the plane behaves at various altitudes.
Confident with the information? It's time to take the controls of the plane.
First learn to flight straight with level flight. But this flight isn't simply about flying the plane straight and level nor doing basic turns. There’s the more complicated and exciting manoeuvres like loops and rolls. Try them at your own pace.
You may even get the opportunity to fly the plane back to the airport and to try an approach and landing.