Experience Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge from an open-cockpit biplane, then head up the coast for some a head spinning aerobatics flight.
- A birds eye view of the worlds most beautiful city, harbour, landmarks and beaches
- Check out Rose Bay and Bondi Beach, before heading over Middle Harbour, the Spit Bridge and Manly
- Awesome aerobatics - try a loop and a roll to give you a view of the world from a new perspective
- If you prefer something more leisurely, continue up to the NSW Central Coast for a scenic tour
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
It's the best seat in the house of the best view in the world!
View the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from the front seat of this adrenaline-inducing, open-cockpit Pitts Special S2A. Then head up the coast for some fantastic aerobatic thrills.
The Ferrari of the sky, the Pitts Special, is renowned the world over for its capabilities. As you loop the loop, experience aerobatic rolls, inverted spins and more, it's easy to see why.
But beware; a cast-iron stomach, nerves of steel and a head for heights are essential. Those with no fear might get the chance to take the controls and try some flying for themselves!
At Long Reef, you'll drop to 500ft and skirt the peninsula up to Palm Beach and Broken Bay, then climb back to 2500ft for an extended session of breathtaking aerobatics. Try a loop and a roll. The Pitts is made for aerobatics, and your pilot gives you every taste of the G-Forces Baron Manfred Von Richthofen himself experienced during air combat.
If you prefer something more leisurely, continue up to the NSW Central Coast before heading back to Sydney over the Hawkesbury River. Amazing.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.