Ride in a plane as you experience World War One aerial combat
- Feel the excitement of riding in an aerobatic plane as it manoeuvres in combat
- Re-create the aerial dogfights of the World War One aces
- Pilots are in the cockpit with you to give you the best experience
- Full pilots outfit and safety equipment to ensure you have a great time
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Perhaps you’ve heard about the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen , the World War One ace who won 80 combat victories in his aircraft. What if you could experience what it’s like to be in his cockpit, dodging and weaving as you fight tooth and nail for supremacy in a one on one aerial dogfight?
Now you and your friend can take off from an airfield in Sydney in two separate planes and re-create the visceral, stomach-churning aerobatic combat that captured the imagination on every side in World War One.
After the both of you are fully kitted with all the clothing and equipment needed for combat flying, pilots will brief you on the safety and the flight conditions for the day. Then it’s time for you and your friend to enter separate planes. With your friend in one cockpit and you in the other, the pilots of your planes will re-enact the battles of a bygone era, playing the Red Baron himself, or Captain Roy Brown, the Canadian pilot credited with finally bringing down the German ace.
Following the simulated dogfight, the pilots will make your head (and stomach) spin with aerobatic manoeuvres, before flying you back to the airfield in a formation landing.
After this 45-minute experience you will never see flying the same way again.