Loops, stall turns, barrel rolls, the Cuban eight, you fly them all in this aerobatics flight in a two seater Robin 2160 aerobatic training aircraft.
- Listen in on the air traffic control comms as your pilot prepares the plane for takeoff
- Full briefing and lots of time for photos
- Climb to 4000ft for some basic and advanced aerobatics near the Great Dividing Range
- Enjoy loop, barrel rolls, wingovers and hammer head turns plus a full on airshow sequence
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Strap in, prepare for a party in the air in a Robin 2160. Family, friends and loved ones can take photos of you as you prepare for the fright. Or is that flight of your life?
After an introduction to the aircraft and its controls, you're secured safely in beside the pilot ready for the real fun to begin.
As your pilot prepares the plane, listen in to the calls to air traffic control. With the all clear, you'll be in the sky in no time, heading west towards the foothills of the Great Dividing Range.
Just over St Marys, the designated training area, your plane rises to 4000 feet, a safe aerobatic altitude. Then the party begins!
Beginning with loops, barrel rolls, and wingovers. You'll soon get a feel for things.
But then that's just the warm-up.
The real fun begins with an adrenaline, white knuckle sequence that you commonly see at air shows. Hold on, this isn't for the faint-hearted.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.