Experience breathtaking views of Sydney and aerobatics in a Robin 2160 plane.
- Feel the excitement of riding in an aerobatic plane as it manoeuvres
- See Sydney and its iconic harbour from the clear cockpit of a small plane
- Pilots are in the cockpit with you to give you the best experience
- Full pilots outfit and safety equipment to ensure you have a great time
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
In the clear bubble canopy of a Robin 2160 soaring above landmarks of the city and harbour, see Sydney like you’ve never seen it before.
Now you can play pilot for a day, donning a full pilot’s outfit and kit and entering the cockpit with an expert pilot who will take you on a 50-minute joyride in the skies above Sydney.
After a briefing on safety and the flight conditions, you will put on the same headphones and microphones as your pilot, hearing every bit of radio communication as your plane takes off. Upon reaching a cruising altitude of 1500 ft, your pilot will fly your plane past the Olympic compound at Homebush Bay before circling the suburban areas of St Ives and Hornsby. Next is the iconic harbour, with landmarks like the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, and even the Prime Minister’s house at Kirribilli.
If time permits, your pilot will fly you to Rose Bay and the surfers at Bondi Beach before flying north over Middle Harbour, the boats and the bridge at the Spit, and the beach at Manly as your plane traces the coastline towards Long Reef.
Finally, your pilot will entertain you with aerobatic manoeuvres like loops and rolls, before flying you back to the airfield.
After this bird’s eye view, Sydney will never seem the same way again.